< Return to Project Highlights
BRAGAW OFFICE CENTER
The Bragaw Office Center was purchased by the University in 2013 and consists of three Class A buildings built in 1974 and is conveniently located two blocks west of the Northern Lights Boulevard and Bragaw Street intersection. The complex features easy access to the UAA Campus, Providence Hospital and Alaska Regional Hospital, and to the Glenn Highway. 1815 Bragaw and 1901 Bragaw house University programs and departments. 1835 Bragaw is a 5-story office building with over 77,000 rentable square feet and is occupied by other companies, the majority of whom have been tenants in the building for over 10 years.